I am delighted to announce that Optichrome Ltd, one of the leading print and digital communications companies in the south of England, have agreed to sponsor ten copies of ‘The Great War 100′ infographic books as part of my ‘Books for Schools’ programme.
The ten books will be distributed to schools in the local area to the Optichrome head office in Woking, Surrey. Optichrome have been a tremendous help to me over the last few years – they have been responsible for printing the Great War 100 wall posters as well as small print runs of my ‘Heroes of The Line’ book. Having used their print services for many years now I can definitely vouch for them as being one of the best quality and most reliable printing houses I have ever worked with. If you need a printer for anything, give these guys a shout, they will look after you.
Thank you Optichrome!
Optichrome Limited are a successful Print and Digital Communications Company that has been in business for over 50 years helping clients with all their communication needs.
Optichrome offers a wealth of experience accross:
- Design, litho and digital print, both generic and personalised.
- Automated mailing using barcode technology to guarantee integrity.
- Augmented Reality, bringing print to life, backed up by useful analytics.
- Multi Channel Marketing, email, microsites, SMS and print, driven by captured analytical data ensuring you respond efficiently to your target market.
- On-Line purchasing, stock fulfilment and personalised web to print.
- Mail Hub, printing and mailing all business mail through one central mail hub in a secure, easy, fast and cost effective way.